OKW has extensive experience in the field of dispute resolution, representing clients in all types of proceedings before common courts and arbitration courts, as well as before the Supreme Court. OKW has extensive experience in the field of dispute resolution.
We represent clients in all types of proceedings before common courts and arbitration courts, as well as before the Supreme Court.
We represent clients on such matters as:
- civil and commercial law, including debt collection,
- insurance law,
- the implementation of construction projects,
- unfair competition,
- intellectual and industrial property,
- employment law,
- corporate law (corporate disputes).
Through our international and long-term cooperation with Insuralex and DBLA, OKW can coordinate court proceedings and arbitration cases in other jurisdictions.
Our services in the area of court and arbitration proceedings include:
- analysing the factual and legal status of a case,
- advising on the preparation of evidence,
- developing process strategies,
- drafting pre-litigation and procedural letters,
- providing legal representation before courts of all instances, including the Supreme Court,
- providing legal representation before the court of arbitration,
- providing legal assistance in mediation proceedings,
- negotiating the terms of court and out-of-court settlements,
- providing legal assistance related to the execution of final court judgments,
- coordinating court proceedings in other countries.